- Pool availability is subject to change with scheduled events such as swim meets and classes. Call ahead to ensure availability. Members may also choose to reserve a lane.
- The hot tub and sauna are usually available even while the main pool is closed.
- A lifeguard MUST be present at all times guests are in the main pool. A lifeguard is not required for the use of the sauna or hot tub.
- Guests must be 14+ years of age to utilize the sauna or hot tub.
- Swimming attire must be worn to utilize the pool or hot tub. This means swim suits or shorts made of water grade material. Undergarments, sportswear, or street-wear are expressly prohibited.
- Revealing swimwear is prohibited. Examples of revealing swimwear that’s strictly prohibited include thongs or French-cut swimwear.
- Swimming attire or Sports attire must be worn in the sauna. Clean gym shoes are permitted.
- Per our code of conduct: Lifeguards are required to be alert and attentive to effectively perform their duties at our facility. We ask members to comply with any on-duty lifeguard’s instructions. It is prohibited for members or guests to distract an on-duty lifeguard with unnecessary conversation or engagement.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent. Call or visit the our Welcome Desk to inquire about detailed supervision requirements.