NEW THIS SEASON! Open gym is now an option on Wednesdays, starting November 16th up until the regular season begins!
Due to the fantastic feedback we’ve received we have made a couple other changes starting this season.
- You only have to register once! Our default season length is 6 weeks, but due to high demand, we’ve been doing 2 adult volleyball seasons the past couple of years. This season, we’re combining them into one 12 week (regular) season.
- We will be ending the season with a tournament! Details are yet to be determined, but we can assure you this season will come to an exciting end.
- Pre-season open gym begins Wednesday, November 16th, 5:30-7:00 pm at Howar Middle School (big gym). It will flow right into the regular season. (19 weeks)
Fees for open gym plus the regular season (register once)
– Members: $55
– Non Members: $79
- Regular season will begin Wednesday, January 4th and ends Sunday, March 26th with open gym Wednesdays (5:30-7:00 pm) and games Sundays (schedules TBD). (12 weeks)
Fees for the regular season, only
– Members: $40
– Non Members: $64
- Ages 16+ (16 and 17 year old players must be part of an adult team)
- All open gyms and games will take place at Howar Middle School.
- One Captain per team
- Minimum 6 players, Maximum 10 players
- Minimum of 2 women per team
- You can send your team captain to pick up registration for everyone. Or players can come register on their own, online or at the Y. All players pay individually and fill out their own forms.
- All participants must be registered prior to playing.
2022 Open Gym + Regular Season
2022 Regular Season